The Inter Rail is a train ticket that allows
you to take all trains from most European countries for the time
you choose. Thanks to it thousands of young people have known
Europe and enjoyed unique experiences.
It is a journey, but it is much
- During two weeks there will only be four or five
nights in a hostel, the rest of the days you will have
to sleep in the trains (not always in bunk beds) or in
the stations waiting for trains.
- The food budget is limited and it is up to the
participants to manage it.
- Each participant will be responsible for guiding the
group through one of the cities we will pass through.
- In first instance the plan is to visit cities in 9
countries in 14 days, to achieve this we will go through
12 countries. It is a complicated goal, but in the
attempt is much of the fun.
- Once on the road the plans usually change, always to
improve :-) For example, in the Inter-Rail in the summer
of 2010 we changed the itinerary 3 times for different
reasons and in the end we visited 4 more countries than
planned. In 2012 we didn't arrive in Romania but instead
we were able to visit Zagreb and Nice, which were not
initially in the plans..